What Is It For?
AQS (Hot Water Sanitary) heat pumps are an excellent option for sanitary heating water and an alternative to conventional water heaters and water heaters. The heat pump captures the heat energy present in the environment, dehumidifying it and transferring it to a heat exchanger wrapped around the accumulator, thus achieving water heating at a cost approximately four times lower compared to electric water heaters and water heaters at gas. The water is stored in a tank to be used when necessary, as said in https://www.wolfersheating.com/heat-pumps-vancouver-wa/.
What Are The Advantages?
- Efficiency: It manages to obtain hot water between 55ºC and 60ºC throughout the year, 24 hours a day, even on rainy winter days, without resorting to electrical resistance. Bearing in mind that most of the energy is extracted from the environment, 75% of all hot water is free, thus achieving a significant reduction in the value of the energy bill.
- Comfort: according to the consumption profile of each customer, it has several types of programming: Eco, Auto, Hybrid, or Holidays. And there is also the possibility to define a double daily schedule that is safeguarded in the event of an electrical failure.
- Ecological and safe: there is no production of open flame or harmful gas from the combustion of oil or natural gas, therefore free of potential hazards caused by carbon monoxide, making the equipment safer and more ecological.
- Versatile installation: Possibility of extracting air to take advantage of the heat from the outside or other rooms (laundry, basement, garage, etc.) and the possibility of blowing cold air into rooms that need fresh air.
How To Choose The Appropriate Volume?
To choose the appropriate Heat Pump, you must consider the number of people who inhabit the house. The choice is for reference only; select the unit according to the proper environment and use.
Where Should It Be Installed?
The area where the Heat Pump will be installed is a significant factor that must be considered both for new works and for replacements. For that reason, we leave some essential tips that you must take into account when choosing the ideal space to install it:
- RESIDUAL HEAT IS USEFUL HEAT: The heat pump takes advantage of the hot air in the spaces, thus increasing efficiency in the production of DHW. For example, technical areas with other equipment with boilers, etc.
- DEHUMIDIFYING: Dehumidifies the air in the room, thus helping to dry clothes, preventing damage from moisture.
- COOLING: The air can be extracted from another room, then cooled and dehumidified in the heat pump and, finally, reintroduced into the same room. Technical zones, pantries, garages, and cellars are ideal installation locations. Bear in mind that the air ducts that pass through hot sections must be insulated to avoid condensation.
- ADMISSION AIR: An air duct system allows the use of heat (contained in the outside air or the ambient air) to produce hot water.
How Should It Be Installed?
According to the assembly instructions that accompany the product, the installation should only be carried out by a qualified technician at https://www.wolfersheating.com/heating/heat-pumps/.